PDA

View Full Version : bully dog shift echancer

hug
01-16-2005, 16:05
Hey guys just installed bully dogs shift enhancer into my allison. Took about two hours. I have only drove about thirty miles but what a improvement in shift firmness. :D

HalsMax
01-16-2005, 20:42
That's good to know. Been thinking about trying it out myself.

rickdlance
01-17-2005, 09:35
Keep us informed when you crank up the power. Have you limped the tranny before? Let us know if it survives the same power level now, or higher. I don't run a lot of power, but I tow hard and am looking to make transmission last longer.

hug
01-17-2005, 15:44
I drove it about 60 miles today. The shifts were harsh at first but after drven it a while the computer has adjusted to it quite well. The firmness that it has now it what I was after. By the way mine has about 44000 miles on it and has amsoil in it since 12000 miles and you would not beleive that there was not alot of wear, did not even cover the entire bottom of the pan. The magnet was not covered that bad either. So if this is any sign of synthetic doing its job. Then money well spent. Also have never seen trans temps above 200, even in the summer.I gross at about 15000lbs. I also run mine pretty hard. I have towed in 3 and 4 on my juice on the bypass. Exhaust temps always in check. tongue.gif