PDA

View Full Version : Duramax freindly dealers

REDTRUCK05
08-30-2005, 16:25
I live in Hugo Minnesota and am looking for a dealer that not only works on alot of Duramax trucks but will work with people as far as add-ons. I cant remember which member but he made the comment that his dealer not only lifted his truck but put bigger tires on and sold him a hypertech tuner. I dont intend on lifting but I am going to buy a box or a tuner and run it at tow safe settings. Thanks!

Paul

jared disterhaupt
08-31-2005, 06:50
Denny Hecker in Stillwater, MN will work with you on mods and will even sell you a performance box. I brought my 02 duramax to Wally McCarthy in Forest Lake, MN for service and was refused due to 265 tires and 4'' exhaust. They said they will not do service on anything with any mods from stock and thats where I bought it, I was ****ed. I personally would not buy a Hypertech, I wasnt impressed at all and also it increases the fuel rail pressure. I run a VanAaken 70/110, Kennedy 4'' exhaust, unifilter, and isopro gauges. This combination plainly rocks!

Kennedy
08-31-2005, 08:23
I talked with the G.M. at one of the Mills dealerships (Brainerd) and he seemed pretty decent. I've also dealt a bit with the guys at Snell who have installed several of my Mega filter kits.