PDA

View Full Version : Heath Diesel upcoming power programmer?

AndyL
12-08-2003, 09:09
I have spent some quality time chatting with Bill Heath over at www.heathdiesel.com (http://www.heathdiesel.com) (I highly recommend him) over the last week or so. It looks like sometime this summer Bill will be introducing his 80HP plug in programmer similar to the Hypertech

jimbo6.5
12-08-2003, 13:36
I would say. It dosen't surprise me, I've been to his shop several times, And the man is never satisfied with the 6.5 running ok, He wants perfection, He's got a secret room in that shop,
where he comes up with all these ideas, I also would run it on my truck as soon as he said it was ready, Except I don't have it anymore.
He will soon be making a monster out of my new dodge, Bill put every aftermarket part on my chevy, And it was running 275 hp without going inside the motor, without a problam for the 3 years i owned it.Bill and Todd will treat you right,

ucdavis
12-08-2003, 13:59
Jimbo,
What was your experience w/the Heath water injection? How much water do you need to carry? How many miles does that last?
Thanks.

jimbo6.5
12-09-2003, 06:08
Most people would say I was being paid to say nice things about heath diesel, I would have to say the water system worked flawlesly, I was useing a 12 gal. tank for my supply, If i went the distance of the fuel tank, I would fill the water at the same time as the fuel, The water was on a boost switch, so it wouldn't come on unless you were really pullin, I armed the system if i was in the mountains, then when the boost hit 12# the water would turn on. So you can see it would depend on where you were, And how long the pull is.And ambient temps.. Just running around localy
pullin a car trialer the water would last 300mi , With a little methanol added. I enjoyed it alot, It is really straight forward and took care of it self, If your really serious about buying a system e-mail me and we'll talk
jimyjody@msn.com
thanks,....Jim