PDA

View Full Version : Juice in-cab controller/Pyro/Boost device coming soon

c5dura
03-17-2003, 09:35
I was poking around on Edge's web site and noticed this neat controller they are about to release for the Juice.

It will be around $200 and includes Pyro and Boost monitoring. I think it might even de-fuel if the EGTs get too high.

It has a backlit LCD display and will show stuff like transmission slippage %, load %, and even compensate for larger tires.

I've been on the fence for a long time (was leaning towards the Predator), but with this controller for $200 bucks with Pyro and Boost, I think Hot Juice just might be in my future, especially since I didn't pick up a Pyro/Boost monitoring device yet.

From the shape of it, my only concern is where to mount it in the cab. I also wonder if I can easily take it out when going in for service.

http://www.edgeproductsinc.com/GMIn-Cab%20Monitor.html

[ 03-17-2003: Message edited by: c5dura ]</p>

Kennedy
03-17-2003, 09:40
The details are still sketchy, but we are looking at April-May release. The pyro/defuel thing is pretty much a given, but from there, it's mostly speculation. Should be VERY cool nevertheless!

mackin
03-17-2003, 16:12
Ya know what's cool ??

Hot Juice level 4 , AFE intake,Banks pipe.....

Coming off a stop light half throttle.... Listening to the Turbo catch up and when it does, the big arse behind the dually starts spinning them meats, shifts second, barks and you on your way.....

You could give it some more go, spin through second, and finish up in third, squealing them "French brand" tires, but I was in a liberal conservative mood..... tongue.gif

MAC :D :D :D

Felt good to drop them windows at 70 degrees here today and go for a ride,ears wide open......

God Bless America ,it's great to be free.....God Bless the ones who have and do defend us now ,to enjoy a day like today .....
Thanks.....
Be Safe !!!!!

[ 03-17-2003: Message edited by: mackin ]</p>

motovet
03-17-2003, 20:26
Mack, now that's putting things in perspective!!

sdaver
03-18-2003, 18:55
hey mack
my new loaned surprise leaves about a 35 foot patch of rubber with no blank spots from shifting and yielded today two runs 6.04 0 to 60 and 14.58 @95.8 1/4 mile time and a 5.95 0 to 60 with a 14.51 @97.4 1/4 mile..(25lbs of boost 1200 egt max)(wastegate factory).........no demons.......no vitamen "C"........got the local dyno reserved for Saturday.........gonna compare all and tell all :D dave

ditto mack on your final statement.......fornicate the french :mad:

GMCTRUCK
03-18-2003, 20:34
sdaver, WTF? Don't leave us hangin bud. Is this an unreleased product? I would also like to take this time to invite the French to pleasure themselves. tongue.gif

mackin
03-18-2003, 21:10
GMCTRUCK

Hows that TST workin??

Something borrowed, something blue, Something New ?? Not .... redface.gif

GMCTRUCK
03-18-2003, 22:40
I'm very happy with the TST. Please expound. I keep coming up with different possibilities depending on which angle I choose to figure out the method to your madness. Feel free to email me. :confused:

[ 03-18-2003: Message edited by: GMCTRUCK ]</p>

FisHn2DMax
03-19-2003, 02:03
JK,

Has Edge indicated if the Pyro probe or Boost sensor will be included as part of this new offering?

Sorry I couldn't resist:
The only good thing about the France situation is now my Wife finally understands why I call our French Poodle "No good for nothing, Hump anything, stubborn,foul smelling, lazy a$$ animal" :(

Until now she thought I was just refering to the dog. LoL.... smile.gif

mackin
03-19-2003, 05:22
GMCTRUCK

Shoot me an Email.....Your's is lost in this forsaken electronic device forever,I think.....

FisHn2DMax

I see your wife, like mine, doesen't visit this page..... :eek: