PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see TRUCKS on Spike network?

Heartbeat Hauler
09-22-2003, 10:19
I watched Trucks on Sunday and it showed Stacy installing a BullyDog propane & nitrous system on a 2500 DMAX. First, they dynoed the truck @ 192hp at the rear wheels. Stacy bet Joe(from Horseower TV) that he could make the most horsepower he had ever dynoed on that machine. Joe said the most was 426hp from a big block mopar. So Stacy installs the propane and the nitrous and then back to the dyno. The first run was just propane and I think it was around 405hp. Joe thought he won the bet, then Stacy asks for another run and hits the nitrous. Final numbers, 456 rwhp at 3200 rpms. They didn't mention or I missed the torque numbers, but I think it was in the upper 600 ft/lbs range. Pretty cool.
JP

mtomac
09-22-2003, 11:16
all that and they only made 456 at the wheels, what a "DOG"

heartbeatcanada
09-22-2003, 12:38
Ya definetely the numbers were low, from the base line run on. I wouldn't be too proud if that was my truck with the drugs a flowing. Compare that to a similar truck(KING D) and he dynoed out at 558rwhp :eek: . Thats something too be proud of. Don't forget they had BullyDogs 225hp box on there too. Later Jeremy smile.gif

dmaxalliTech
09-22-2003, 17:41
Those are impressive no's, but not for a drugged truck, I would be willing to bet Tomac is making them no's on box(s) alone.