PDA

View Full Version : I've had enough

Bugsy
12-09-2004, 14:40
Everytime I get at a stoplight with a Powerstroke they wanna get all jumpy and jerk around and aggravate me.
So I finally just floored the thing and away I went but at 75 MPH it was like I put the brakes on and the Ford went by me. I don't have any speed stuff installed.
I was thinking about, maybe, doing something about this with a chip and need some advice. I live in a small town and word travels fast. I'm kinda shamed into doing something, I guess, but I don't wanna tear the truck up.
Any suggestions? I don't know one year from another but the truck looked kinda new to me.
It was a dead even race until 75 MPH.

Tough Guy
12-09-2004, 14:50
"Click" on the advertisers link at the top of this screen, it will take you to everyone here that sells aftermarket stuff...

I personally like the Edge juice/attitude combo, you get the gauges and a whole lotta power, then you can keep most of those Fords at bay!!

Cheers

BarryD
12-09-2004, 15:25
I have a Predator and it works as advertised. I have used the 65 HP Tune and have smoked plenty of Fords :D . Haven't used any of the higher settings.

WanaDmxsub
12-12-2004, 18:42
For the LLY the perdator (Predator) is about the best you can do currently. Don't use the high tune (100) and you should be fine.

[ 12-13-2004, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: WanaDmxsub ]

WanaDmxsub
12-12-2004, 18:44
Make that "Predator"

Hmmm, never saw the edit icon before, Thanks tongue.gif

[ 12-13-2004, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: WanaDmxsub ]

DmaxMaverick
12-12-2004, 18:49
Originally posted by WanaDmxsub:
Make that "Predator" Whew! I thought I missed something.

In case you didn't know, that little pencil/paper icon at the top of the post allows you to edit your existing post. Don't worry. It's painless.