PDA

View Full Version : Juice stacking

imported_
08-18-2002, 14:48
Does anyone know if you can piggyback 2 juice modules?

afp
08-18-2002, 15:05
Max,

I-ve been calling around comparing the Juice and the DMaximizer (I've decided on the juice). The DMaximizer guy said they have stacked the Daxamizer and juice.

Blaine

mackin
08-18-2002, 15:11
MaD MaX,

You truely are a MAD MAX....... :eek:

MAC :D

imported_
08-18-2002, 15:21
LOL....coming from you mack ...i'll take that as a compliment..... my brother has another module like mine so i got to thinking ... if one is good will two work better?

Kennedy
08-19-2002, 20:29
While stacking gets you a good deal more power, it is really not advisable except for race situations, AND watch out for the transmission :eek:

There are a lot unknowns about the end result of stacking, and what is happening.

90 HP Juice and 100 HP Maximizer DOES NOT get you 190 additional HP. In fact, the more you stack, the LESS the subsequent add on boxes do. Why? Well, some say the Bosch fuel system is a little short on nozzle size and other things.

Personally, I think we ar back to the good 'ol fundamentals of diesel performance: MOVE MORE AIR! Well, then some up the boost and get a bit of HP as well as cooler EGT, but what else happened? Back psi went UP as we went WAY past the sweet spot of the turbo...