PDA

View Full Version : How to on guages

TN farmer
11-26-2002, 17:16
Can anyone tell me where I find step by step instructions on how to install my autometer guages? It has been a while since I read the article "Got Guages" and I guess I should have printed the article because I can't find it now. I think I can do it myself if I had a little help, so if anyone has a web address that I can get instructions from I would appreciate the help.

pullinpower
11-26-2002, 19:46
TN farmer I have lookewd everywhere and cant find a place that does the installs,guess we could get together and do both trucks at the same time and cook a steak and drink a few cold ones. :D

Tinbender
11-26-2002, 22:50
TN Farmer, Give me an email address an I'll scan what i have and send

Bob

TN farmer
11-27-2002, 01:29
tinbender,

my e-mail address is rthornton2002@hotmail.com

Pullin Power,

If I get time over the Thanksgiving holliday I plan on trying to put my guages in. I will be passing through W. Memphis most every weekend going duck hunting so if I get them in I will let you know.

Toddster
11-27-2002, 05:01
Hey Tin, could you mail me what you have also ? Can never compile too much information ! Thanx.

Burner
11-27-2002, 05:40
Pullinpower,

give me a shout. Duck hunting in Cherry Valley AK. Let me know if you'er close. I would like to see your truck. I don't know frosty, I know Jack. :D .

Burner

pullinpower
11-27-2002, 08:10
TN farmer,let me know when you come threw this way,would like to see your install of the guages.

Burner do you mean cherry valley AR? That's not that far from our hunting lease on "the ridge" in forrest city. maybe we could all get together and do a big duck hunt down at our lease and check out trucks,boy I could see it now Alli-max,TN farmer,Burner and myself at the lease. Alli-max is wanting to duck hunt next week maybe we could do this next weekend

:D

TN farmer
11-27-2002, 09:04
Burner,

Let us know when you will be in Cheery Valley. I hunt about six miles West of there.

Pullin Power,

I want to know if you set something up with Alli-Max, not to worried about the hunt just would like to compare trucks. I think Forest City is only about 30 min away.