PDA

View Full Version : TST PowerMax question

DmaxCC6spd
06-16-2003, 06:01
I think its time for more power. I think the TST PowerMax will be my choice. For those that have the unit, is the cable long enough to mount the control module in the overhead console?
What are your impressions of the box, and what power level do you usually run. I would appreciate positive and negative feedback on the unit.

Thanks all!

GMCTRUCK
06-16-2003, 08:34
With the 6 speed truck I think the TST is the only way to go. Power is smooth and strong and my truck flat out flies with it. There is alot of wire with the Controller but, I haven't checked to see if it will reach the center console. I have seen pictures of trucks with it mounted up there though. I'm sure someone at TST could answer that for you. For in cab adjustability with the 6 speed there is no other option yet. Edge has an in cab controller option coming out "any day" but, Edge told me that in Feb. and when it does come out it's $99-$199 extra depending on who you ask.

Kennedy
06-16-2003, 09:33
Due to the modular design, I'm sure an extension cord would not be a problem. Stick with the std version as the Comp is too much/too aggressive for anything other than real competition...

TST Tech
06-16-2003, 09:51
The remote wire is just under 8 ft. I myself have not installed the remote in the overhead console ,but I know several customers that have and didn't require any additional wire. JK, how did the rendevous go this weekend? Have a great day. Greg@TST