PDA

View Full Version : 03 Rend....What happened at the pull-off?

Maverick
06-15-2003, 23:16
Whats the real scoop on the Furd? Was it a Turd? Wus up wit da Dodge? I havn't heard anybody talk'in all weekend.

Colorado Kid
06-16-2003, 12:24
Nobody is more curious than I am...I suspect I've been outpulled, but I'd just like to know which truck(s) did it. 58 MPH in a stocker is the speed to beat. The time doesn't make much difference to me because I don't think any stocker will still be accelerating at the finish line. . . and as the guys at TDR say when ribbing me about this particular test "I don't generally come to a complete stop at the bottom before climbing a hill."

I'm looking forward to reading all about it, even if brand F takes top honors. (Actually those who pay attention know I'm also expecting to be bested by the 8.1 gasser. . .here's hopping it outran brand F) ;)

GMCTRUCK
06-16-2003, 16:10
Anyone? Hope lack of enthusiasm doesn't mean disappointing results.

Maverick
06-16-2003, 18:36
Jim must be p*** off. Seems by this post, nobody showed up at the Rendevous this year. What a shame. I was hoping to hear some results.

sdaver
06-16-2003, 19:15
or they are still chasing each other up the hill......kennedy where are ya?......I wonder if anyone(toughguy) has eaten a hat over a 8.1 :D :D :D :D dave

mackin
06-16-2003, 20:29
Originally posted by sdaver:
or they are still chasing each other up the hill......kennedy where are ya?......I wonder if anyone(toughguy) has eaten a hat over a 8.1 :D :D :D :D dave It was a shoe wasn't it ??? Kinda sucks ,for him, that we remembered .....

Mac
:D :eek: :D

Tough Guy
06-16-2003, 20:52
The 8.1 crossed the mile at 53mph.....

No hats to eat here.

Cheers

Maverick
06-16-2003, 21:36
At least Chris showed up I see. How about a dozen more time slips Chris? Or does everyone have to play hush hush because your dads writing an article? So did the Ford spank or not!!??

mackin
06-17-2003, 04:23
Originally posted by Maverick:
At least Chris showed up I see. How about a dozen more time slips Chris? Or does everyone have to play hush hush because your dads writing an article? So did the Ford spank or not!!?? Maybe the Ford broke and their trying to release it out in the kindest way posible ..... :D

I'll bet the Ford proved to be a worthy contestant as the HO Cummins .....

Mac

More Power
06-17-2003, 08:55
Attendance was about the same as last year. Everyone received an image CD before they left the campground that contained a pic of the marker board with names/trucks/speeds/times. No one was asked to not post anything. I'll have a story on the site along with the July features updates. JK posted best times/speeds……..

Lotta great people... Lotta great GM diesels... Lotta great prizes given away...

MP

mdrag
06-17-2003, 09:59
Congrats Kennedy!! King of the Hill two years running - very impressive :eek:

Kennedy
06-17-2003, 10:30
When you see the pics with locomotive like exhaust plumes, bear in mind that those were taken on re-application of the go pedal and I was "under" the turbo. It was quite interesting with a lack of traction, a lack of cooperation from the Allison etc...

Other that the pull, I ran a Juice Hot CALIFORNIA, and loved every smoke free minute of it!

zip
06-17-2003, 10:34
I'd say congrats to all the folks who took the time to attend. I look fwd to the upcoming war stories! Even JK braggin about his victories! :D
zip

DMAX Daddy
06-17-2003, 11:02
Hot California Juice??? Im drooling here! :D :cool: :D :cool: :D

mdrag
06-17-2003, 12:09
Kennedy,

Other that the pull, I ran a Juice Hot CALIFORNIA, and loved every smoke free minute of it!I've heard that it only works with biodiesel tongue.gif ;)