PDA

View Full Version : HEY MADMATT!!!

MIKE MOG
08-17-2005, 16:57
IM going to be in Houstonwoods campground from fri to Wednesday. This place is on the Oh-Ind boarder. I don't know how far this is from you, but if you get a chance-stop in.
Mike

JimEd
08-17-2005, 17:59
I just got back from Indian Creek campground at Geneva on the Lake, about 50 miles east of Clevland,Oh.
Very nice campground, you will have to try it sometime.

MIKE MOG
08-18-2005, 16:31
Hi jimEd,
Indian creek is about 20 minuts from me. I agree it is a very nice place. Where are you from? Do you visit Ohio Often? I have alot of nice places to camp and visit that I can turn you onto.
Mike

madmatt
08-18-2005, 17:37
Hey Mike! Thats a pretty big border! I'm about 1.5-2 hrs SW of Cincy. Where is that campground anyway?

JimEd
08-18-2005, 18:14
Originally posted by MIKE MOG:
Hi jimEd,
Indian creek is about 20 minuts from me. I agree it is a very nice place. Where are you from? Do you visit Ohio Often? I have alot of nice places to camp and visit that I can turn you onto.
Mike I live about 8 miles east of Canton, Oh. pretty much the center of the state.
Indian Creek is about 110 miles north of me. I go east on I-76 to Youngstown and the go north on Rt 11. takes me about two hours when towing the fifth wheel.
Where are you located.

MIKE MOG
08-24-2005, 15:17
Hi Matt, We were just South west of daton Oh by about 1 hr. Next to Miami university, How close are you to Dayton Ohio?
Mike

MIKE MOG
08-24-2005, 15:23
Hi JimEd,
Your not to far from me, Im in Chesterland Ohio, I go down to Summit in Akron alot for parts for the racecar. Do you do alot of camping?
From Summit IM about 1 hr North. [77 to RT8 to 271].
Mike

JimEd
08-25-2005, 04:16
Hi Mike,,We are practicaly neighbors.
I am getting in to camping more and more.
I park my fith wheel at a campground in Pa. At a place called Four Seasons Resort, they have really nice ATV trails there and the place is nice also.
I used to tent camp in Pa and river raft or hike the mountain.
I will be towing my 5th wheel to Fl. in Nov. and staying untill March,,Yea retirement is good..

MIKE MOG
08-25-2005, 15:34
Hi JimEd,
Thats cool. I have a few years left until I can do that. Ive heard of four seasons but dont know where its located. We did the tent thing also than moved into a pop up and now were on our 3rd hardside and love it, Going to Pymatuning for Labor day. What are your plans? We used to tent camp in Kane PA some years back. I wouldent mind going back some day!
Mike

JimEd
08-25-2005, 16:01
We will be hanging around at home.
My son who is career Air Force will be coming home that weekend, he only gets home about once a year.

Four Seasons Resort is in West Findley,Pa. I-77 south to I-70 just inside the Pa. line.
You go thru about 10 miles of West Virgina.
A nice stop is the big Cabelas store in WV.

madmatt
08-25-2005, 17:09
hey Mike! It seems like Dayton was about a 4 hr drive. I've partied @ Miami U before though.

MIKE MOG
09-12-2005, 15:21
Hi Matt,
Sorry it took me so long to reply but I have been taking these classes fo GM Online. They tell me if IM not fully certified by January I dont have a job. Any word from your shop on this? I have all of the web base stuff except for the simulations. Next step is the hands on training. Have your guy's done any of these?
Mike.

madmatt
09-13-2005, 14:43
Yeah i've done a lot of those. Thats BS about loosing your job though. The only reason most service dept. bigshots worry about these are because they get a certain kick back for their total percetage of certifications. Off the topic,,,,Man I was lost all over central Ohio Sunday of Labor day weekend. We were going to Kil Karre(????) Raceway in Xenia, just off of 35 on Dayton-Xenia RD. We came back 35 to 75s into Cincy. 4 hrs up 2.5 hrs back. Never get directions from any microsoft program!

MIKE MOG
09-13-2005, 15:00
Yea I been there. I learned to look at the map and figure out where IM going by myself. Even mapquest has been wrong. Tryed to do a simulation tonight on my home computer and hit the back button by mistake. took me all the way back to the beginning of the test. restarted again and got
just as far and GM's great web site through me off. Go figure and the want us certified. Bunch of bs if you ask me. I like the old training centers alot better.
Mike.