PDA

View Full Version : turbo back system

fogman
07-25-2005, 14:20
I have installed a afe air intake and looking to install a tubro back exhaust system, looked into the magnaflow but found out that with a ec/short box that magnaflow do not make one. looking for a system that has a nice but not too loud of sound, use this truck to pull a fifthwheel, not to blow out my friends next door. what might be my choices?

tanker
07-25-2005, 16:38
Try John Kennedy at Kennedy Diesel, a member here as well as an advertiser. He runs what he sells, and knows his stuff when it comes to GM Diesels. I'm sure John can help you as well. smile.gif

king D
07-30-2005, 02:09
i dont think they offer a treu turbo back for the dmax as the stock down pipe is cast like.there are some out there but they are hard to find or at least they once were.jk should be able to find them if anyone can

tpitt
07-30-2005, 18:03
I agree with King D. I don't know of any turbo back systems per se. Most are from the downpipe back, or from the cat back. (which is the front pipe on all the new ones).

For a good selection of systems, try Gomers. www.usdieselparts.com. (http://www.usdieselparts.com.) They are a Dieselpage advertiser and they sell MBRP, which I prefer over most brands for an inexpensive nice fitting system. tpitt

GeorgiaDiesel
08-17-2005, 04:26
Try going to RPM outlet.com they have a turbo back exhaust system.