PDA

View Full Version : PLAYED CAT AND MOUSE WITH PSD

esmo77
11-17-2002, 14:25
RAN INTO A NEIGHBORHOOD GUY AT THE LOCAL STORE TODAY; ABOUT 6 MILES AWAY. HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS 03 DUALLY AND HOW HE OUT RAN HIS FRIENDS 03 D/A DUALLY ABOUT 3 TRUCK LENGTHS. ABOUT HALF WAY HOME I DECIDED TO SEE IF HE WOULD CHASE ME; WHEN HE NOTICED I TOOK OFF I SAW A BIG POOF OF BLACK SMOKE SO I GOT ON IT HARDER CAUSE HE SAID IT WAS CHIPPED AND MINE IS NOT. WELL HE MUST HAVE HIT IT TOO HARD BECAUSE HE SLOWED WAY DOWN AND DID NOT CATCH ME. I KEPT HIM IN SIGHT IN CASE HE NEEDED A TOW HOME. I WILL LET HIM SIMMER DOWN A DAY OR TWO AND GO BY TO SEE WHAT HIS EXCUSE IS.

mackin
11-17-2002, 19:18
Now look what you did......He probably toasted his tranny..... ;)

How you gonna feel if this is the scenario that I've seen happen=>
A lot of guys moderately chipped their Fords with stock slush boxes and done exactly that, when it counted, trying to impress, smash the GO, OOPS.....

Now you have to face him??? Buy him a beer and tell him better luck next time.....

Get a "HOT JUICE" for next time,roll on the power, and he'll be putting Band-Aids on his Cat Scratches for a while to come.....

MAC :D

Diesel Freak
11-17-2002, 21:20
That reminds of a time when some smartass in an old chevy car wanted to race my old pickup. I let him stay with me to about 95, then I mashed and walked away from him to 115. I let off but he stayed right with it, I let him go around me he was probably going 100 - 110, bout the time he passes, Whammo!!! blew his motor, smoke everywhere, covered the front of my truck in oil. What a mess!

Moral of the story: You can't run with the Big Dogs if you pee like a puppy :D

Oongawah
11-18-2002, 09:48
LOL, you guys are too much.