PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Injection Service, SPA gauges

hoot
04-29-2002, 06:27
I purchased my SPA gauge from them but I don't see SPA listed anymore. I liked all the help articles thay had. Anybody know what's up?

PEANUTGRWR
04-29-2002, 07:26
IM SURE DIS THOUGHT THEY MIGHT HELPING SOMEONE OUT AND DIDNT REALIZE IT, IS WHY THEY HAD THE HELP ARTICLES UP ON THEIR SITE. AND AS SOON AS THEY FIGURED OUT THEY WERE THEY YANKED THEM LIKE DIS ALWAYS DOES :eek: :eek:

hoot
04-29-2002, 09:19
I had excellent sales and support from DIS. They have a link to SPA but it comes up empty.

Kennedy
04-29-2002, 17:19
Actually SPA has been quite decent to work with IMHO. It is a little different talking with Patrick (VERY Irish) who would really do well on an Irish Spring or Lucky Charms commercial, but he has been quite prompt with his replies, and although not a super "techie" type, he knows where to go for the answers. They have actually gotten production moving quite briskly on the DG 211.

Brent - DIS
05-01-2002, 10:14
hoot,

Shumdit is correct.
The reason we took the information down is we no longer carry the product. They were not going to allow any discounting of their product. Raised the prices to their warehouses and were not sending us product when the new line came out yet retailers were getting it. I think the guy that used to be in charge was Ron and he made some very bad decisions and had poor customer service skills. They lost a few very large customers who planned on carrying their line because of this.

If you check the main page of our website www.dieselpage.com/main.shtml you will see some SPA new series gauges shown on an Excursion we own. We do love the gauges.

Patrick is great guy and we have no issues with him but the damagae had already been done by Ron.

PEANUTGRWR,

You seem to have issues of some sort. Maybe you can call us to let us know why exactly. We do provide alot of tech information on our website and have continued to add this information over the last 6 years we have been on the internet.

[ 05-01-2002: Message edited by: Brent - DIS ]</p>

hoot
05-01-2002, 10:52
Thanks for the frank response Brent.
I thought you guys were retailers of the product. Anyway, it's sad to here this. I hope they reconsider so we can all enjoy their fine products and be happy doing it.

Mike