PDA

View Full Version : Detecting a Juice?

JakeG
06-01-2003, 12:03
What was the outcome of the discussion of if a Juice can be detected by a new type of scanner?

Dave Lewis
06-01-2003, 12:07
If On-Star can trouble shoot the the truck can they also see the Juice or any other boxes?

mackin
06-01-2003, 13:24
Originally posted by Dave Lewis:
If On-Star can trouble shoot the the truck can they also see the Juice or any other boxes? No, it cannot be seen as it intercepts after the ECM ....

It was never determined positively, but only rumors, what the future may hold on 04+ trucks for detection ..... The future holds a pantry of Emission devices for all new trucks and additional sensors so who knows really what tricks GM may have up their sleeves ....

Mac http://forums.thedieselstop.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shrug.gif

GMC-2002-Dmax
06-01-2003, 14:28
Ask Broker :eek: :eek:

He was supposed to let us all know, have not seen or heard from him in a while :confused:

Oh Well, maybe since he started the ( RUMOR ) thread he can fill us all in. :D

GMC ;)

MadDuraMax
06-01-2003, 15:50
Got to be quite the emotional debate. As I recall Brokers was even getting some nasty private emails. I'm sure sleeping dogs are better left sleeping.

At any rate JK has my CC# for the refurb'ed juice.

Low on funds...time....but not on the need for speed! :D

Mark

sdaver
06-01-2003, 18:48
smoke and mirror rumor............there are some overboost codes that remain after hard runs occasionlly but the can be cleared with a predator or other diag tool..........and they are not always there..........out of sight(off the truck and in your office)out of mind :D when you go in for a checkup...........thats my go on it.........flame away goodie two shoes if you feel differently :D dave