PDA

View Full Version : MHI TE06H Turbo owners

Alaska Aviator
03-19-2004, 15:43
I'm trying to find one of these and Banks won't give me the part number. For all of you that already that was definitely for the Banks kit for the 7.3L Ford, could you please give ma all of the part numbers that you can find on your Turbo - I'm trying to order one from a shop down south and they need exact part numbers.

TIA
AA

wthif
03-19-2004, 18:55
I think this is what you are looking for Banks pn 24010. Check out Dieselboy's website, I'm pretty sure you can find all you are looking for over there. I would check my truck but I will not be meeting back up with it until Monday. :(

britannic
03-19-2004, 21:55
Alaska Aviator, 24010 is the wastegated turbo part #, I have every part number listed for the Banks Ford Sidewinder kit, so let me know what else you need and I'll post it.

Alaska Aviator
03-22-2004, 08:14
Thanks Guys,

I sent that number to a Turbo shop I'm working with but it doesn't seem to help. They want to know if there is a Mitsubishi part number on the Turbo itself. If one of you would be so kind as to give every number you find on the Turbo itself, maybe it will help them.

Thanks Again

britannic
03-22-2004, 08:45
Remember the MHI TE06H is a turbo that was customized for Banks, so you may never get an exact match.

I feel your best bet, is to get the turbo shop to spec one out for you. Tell them your target boost pressure, how much CFM you need and in what rpm range you'd like to get those numbers. I recommend a wastegated turbo if you need off-the-line power and do a lot of stop start driving.