PDA

View Full Version : Arm Rest?

befland
03-28-2005, 17:26
I am looking for a arm rest of sorts. Specifically what I'm looking for is a piece of plastic that protrudes from the door panel to mount some switches in (for power windows). I do not want the switch bezels that mount into the door panels so that the switches are parallel with the door. I want the type that actually sticks out from the door panel so that the switches are perpendicular to the door. They don't need to be very big just enough to mount two switches. Autoloc used to carry them but I don't see them on their website any longer. None of the typical aftermarket companies seem to carry them either (JC Whitney, etc.). I've tried many searches with different descriptions but I can't find them on the web either. Any ideas?

thanks, Bill

shamanie
03-29-2005, 06:37
Bill,
I would go to www.lmctruck.com (http://www.lmctruck.com) and get your year specific truck catalog. I'm certain they have what you are looking for.

befland
04-13-2005, 09:56
Nope...very familiar with LMC....they don't carry what I'm talking about. They carry stock arm rests but I'm looking for something that did not come on the truck originally.