PDA

View Full Version : excellent info from John

KEVIN MUNCASTER
03-01-2005, 06:41
John: I want to commend you on the excellent set of pics and teardown info you have posted in your profile link. Every 6.2 owner should take the time to look it over in detail. I just did my gear set install, J code intake swap, new valve covers, etc. I was wishing i had taken the time to take pics like you did. The stud girdle install info was great, that's my next project.

Again, everyone should have a look.

Bravo John !
;)

Flat57
03-01-2005, 11:21
Originally posted by Northern Wrangler 6.2:
John: I want to commend you on the excellent set of pics and teardown info you have posted in your profile link. Every 6.2 owner should take the time to look it over in detail. I just did my gear set install, J code intake swap, new valve covers, etc. I was wishing i had taken the time to take pics like you did. The stud girdle install info was great, that's my next project.

Again, everyone should have a look.

Bravo John !
;) For those of us new to the board, who is "John"? What is his username? I'd like to look at the pictures too, as I am taking on some similar projects.

john8662
03-01-2005, 11:55
Thanks for the praise, I'll keep this link in my signature because there is quite a lot of attention to installing these items. I know I for one really enjoy a picture show before jumping into a project, glad to help!

Flat57
03-01-2005, 19:46
Yup. Great information and good set of pictures. I am just starting my diesel project, but I can see that I will probably do much of this too, particularly the timing chain and probably the stud girdle. I'm going to put on a turbo, and I want to get things as strong as I can (within reason of course).

Thanks,

John.