PDA

View Full Version : acurate diesel

TonyL
12-01-2003, 14:16
Has anybody ever heard of or dealt with this place:

http://www.accuratediesel.com

they had cheap prices on IP rebuilds and reman injectors.

britannic
12-01-2003, 15:10
I've had nothing but excellent service from Tim Wagner over at Accurate Diesel. His customer service support is awesome and he does really good work. The pump he rebuilt for me is still running strong after 7 months and much hard use.

n0n0_1963
12-04-2003, 19:51
I use his service to rebuilt my injector, fast job and great service A+++

Eric Deslauriers
12-08-2003, 12:48
Ditto. He did my pump and injectors and pleased as punch I be.

The local shop was sure he was lapping injectors and not updating the pumps, so I brought them the finished products. Their jaws might finally have come back off the floor... ;)

He has my business.

britannic
12-08-2003, 14:22
He combined my hardened milspec hydraulic IP head with a new body and then the completed pump was sprayed a very nice battleship grey finish. The whole pump came back like new. Tim rebuilt it to 4911 specs, despite the fact it started life as military 6.2L IP. The other rebuilders I contacted, told me they would only rebuild the pump to the model number spec on it's tag, so I really appreciated him doing that for me.

Animal
12-09-2003, 00:37
Originally posted by britannic:
The other rebuilders I contacted, told me they would only rebuild the pump to the model number spec on it's tag, so I really appreciated him doing that for me. B, did he re-tag your pump as a 4911, or is it still taged as original?

britannic
12-09-2003, 07:34
Originally posted by Animal:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by britannic:
The other rebuilders I contacted, told me they would only rebuild the pump to the model number spec on it's tag, so I really appreciated him doing that for me. B, did he re-tag your pump as a 4911, or is it still taged as original? </font>[/QUOTE]No, the housing still has the original model's tag, although it's calibrated to 4911 specs, it uses my military hydraulic head and not the latest 4911 components. I couldn't afford the cost of a real 4911 at the time and since I already had my old pump, plus an eBay one in the truck, Tim was able to save me money by rebuilding it the way I wanted.

Animal
12-10-2003, 00:39
Thanks B, I had purchased a 4911 (tagged as) from him and was just verifying it was a 4911 not a retagged pump.