PDA

View Full Version : fuel tank (read this)

catmandoo
11-06-2003, 05:52
what ever happened about the side tanks on the older 73-87 pickups about a year or so ago i was sent some forms to fill out that stated they would pay me 100.00 for every pickup i had or get a stupid certificate to get 1000.00 off the price of a new one.i sent the stuff in than it says to check there web site for future info and i haven't seen or heard anything since.as long as this has been ongoin it looks like the lawyers are just keeping it going to use up all the money and we won't get squat.they do have a web site just can't think of it off the top of my head.

Old6.2
11-06-2003, 08:19
Cat, The side tank issue was settled years ago with the $1,000 certificate. I never got the certificate but used the $1K in July 2,001 on my Trailblazer. I told the dealer about it and they made a phone call and got an authorization # on the spot! The bad news is that your credit is now down to $500 and even that will expire shortly.

catmandoo
11-06-2003, 18:49
i sent my stuff in it had to be dated like 2 weeks after i got the letter i took the 100 dollar option per vehicle which i have 2 and i haven't heard anything since