PDA

View Full Version : 2004 GMC 2500 Replacement headlight lenses

Boatswain
01-26-2016, 11:02
I have a 2004 GMC 2500 Sierra Duramax diesel. My headlight lenses are yellowed and fogged up due to the sun. I have tried polishing them and it just does not work to my satisfaction. I feel I should just replace the whole lense bucket and call it a day. Would like to know if anyone else has replaced theirs and who they purchased them from. I don't want junk and would like to stay with the stock factory look. Thanks so much for the help. Boatswain. (It will be nice to see where I am going again while driving at night!)

CoyleJR
01-26-2016, 11:45
I took my 2006 Silverado to Walmart and for $300 they did a good job of polishing the discolored headlights with a two year guarantee. Sam's club will also polish them.

DmaxMaverick
01-26-2016, 12:57
I took my 2006 Silverado to Walmart and for $300 they did a good job of polishing the discolored headlights with a two year guarantee. Sam's club will also polish them.

$300??? I hope that's a typo.

www.gmpartsdirect.com has the complete OEM replacement assemblies, both sides, for less than that (probably about that, with gmpd shipping). You can get aftermarket (China) replacements from www.lmctruck.com, eBay, or Rockauto (also probably China) for about 1/4 that.

CoyleJR
01-26-2016, 18:39
DMax, you are correct it should have been $30. Walmart did a good job on my truck and my Pontiac Solstice headlights. In Arizona the sun/heat discolors the headlights very fast.