PDA

View Full Version : I really need some help with finding an.....

joe bleaux
03-26-2013, 13:38
......alternator bracket as soon as possible. I will take used or new or whatever that I can get so that I can get my 1998 C2500, 6.5 liter diesel going. I am grounded and live in the country.http://www.thedieselpageforums.com/tdpforum/images/icons/icon9.gif

Thank you.

Joe

DieselDavy
03-27-2013, 07:51
Just bumping this post.
While I don't have one to help you out, I'm hoping that bringing this to the top again might help someone see it.
Good luck with your search!

joe bleaux
03-27-2013, 13:06
Thank you very much, Dieseldavy. We are stuck out here and my wife soon has a doctor's appt., too. No taxis, either. Fun!!!! not.

Joe

Just bumping this post.
While I don't have one to help you out, I'm hoping that bringing this to the top again might help someone see it.
Good luck with your search!

joe bleaux
03-27-2013, 21:04
Let me modify that last post of mine. Living in the country is absolutely fantastic but one must have several RUNNING vehicles. I have enough vehicles but none are running at this time.

Joe

Thank you very much, Dieseldavy. We are stuck out here and my wife soon has a doctor's appt., too. No taxis, either. Fun!!!! not.

Joe

DieselDavy
03-28-2013, 09:27
Joe,
These guys might have the part you need. Maybe not, but I'm hoping that they'll at least jump in here and comment.
Good Luck!
Dave

joe bleaux
03-28-2013, 13:06
What guys, Dave? I am assuming that you mean the group here since I didn't see that you listed any names.

I sure hope someone has one and would sell it to me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Joe

Joe,
These guys might have the part you need. Maybe not, but I'm hoping that they'll at least jump in here and comment.
Good Luck!
Dave

joe bleaux
03-28-2013, 13:07
Oh, now I do see who you are talking about. Thanks and I will p.m. them.

Joe

What guys, Dave? I am assuming that you mean the group here since I didn't see that you listed any names.

I sure hope someone has one and would sell it to me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Joe

big black diesel
06-24-2013, 09:29
I have what you need. just baught a scrap 6.5 with all accessories. let me know.:D