PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Canada bought the Bill Heaths FSD Cooler ??

Salt Shaker
02-01-2004, 05:06
Looking at his cooler as a further step to rule out the stalling problem if I can't find a anything else.

What are the extra charges for bringing it across the border and what was the total you paid after everything.
Also how long did it take ??

Thanks

markelectric
02-01-2004, 06:17
Just ask Bill. I am sure he can answer that.

jlog
02-01-2004, 11:32
my experience is that if it is made in the USA there is no duty, still required to pay gst. my best experience buting off ebay is to have shipped postal service.
john

Gapper_ca
02-02-2004, 06:59
Yes i bought it. works great
there is no duty if you get bill to make sure he fills out a customs declaration sateting that it is automotive parts manufactured in the USA.

takes about 4 days to arrive.
talk to bill for a current cost. but was only another 25 or so for the extra cost to ship to canada.

Salt Shaker
02-02-2004, 11:46
Called Sunday just to see what the hours were and he happened to be there. Talked for 20/30 minutes, what an absolute great guy to speak with. Going to send it first thing this morning by USPS Priority in 2 packages so it won't be over the 4 lb limit.

Weird thing is it didn't stall at all yesterday but the "Service Throttle Soon" light is on and is flashing code (21) (thought it was 12, but guess not)

Hope this straightens things out, the more I talk to the guy's at GM the more I lose faith in their product.