PDA

View Full Version : Great Service In Seattle

Burbinator
07-23-2010, 17:55
As I'm in need of some parts for the fuel and gp system, I decide to dig up the whereabouts of the local Stanadyne retailer since I'm going down to Seattle to yell at the Veterans Administration during my appointment. :mad: Be that as it may, I wound up going to the actual distribution hub for Stanadyne, and not the retail outlet. Thats where I met Ed, who really helped me out.

Without even knowing who I was other than a walk-in customer with questions and needs, he was nice enough to not only give me directions to the retail outlet but also walked back into the warehouse and gave me the parts I needed and said, "Here, take this Rick down at Seattle Injector and tell him to ring you up over there." :cool: Now if that ain't old school cool, I dunno what is. He give me close to $100 in parts on nothing but trust. Not only that, but he has a good handshake too--he has the kind of grip that can crush blowling balls as do I, and we both commented on that afterwards. :D

So when I get to where Rick is at, he helps me out with the rest of the stuff I need and tells me all about Seattle Injector Company and its services. The prices are righteous, the parts are quality, work is pretty much done in-house, and the service is simply spectacular.

Best of all? The place is super easy to find: its literally right across the street form Safeco Field at 1410 Airport Way South.

So if you need parts or additive, swing by Seattle Injector Company or give Rick a call at (206) 623-1135 and tell 'em Bill sent you. If you want a full mailing address, fax, and e-mail info pm me and I'll send it along.

I hope this isn't mistaken as a shameless sales plug because the service really is that great there, and I just wanted to pass the experience along to others in the Seattle area. :)

doug davis
08-16-2010, 20:44
Seattle injector is a great place. I took my 1984 stanadyne pump to them to have the typical leaking seal problem fixed. They did it for a reasonable price, tested the pump and I was off and running. Very helpful people.