PDA

View Full Version : 1987 AM General Deuce ½ 6x6 for sale or trade

Lonesome7.3
03-29-2010, 07:18
This truck is my daily driver and is tagged, titled and insured. It runs great is very reliable and everything works just fine on it. It is a 1987 Air Force truck with the double breaking system. The difference is night and day compared the older deuces I have owned. The truck also has a working heater and defrost as well as part time six wheel drive. I removed the stock 9.00 x 20 NDT tires and replaced them with brand new Michelin radial directional 11.00 x 20 tires. It does much better on the hard road now and grabs very well off road. Those tires made a huge improvement over all. There is no rust and no mechanical issues that I know of. I just installed new batteries a few months ago and they are the correct batteries at that. The troop seats are in great shape and have no signs of rot or damage anywhere. The bed is smooth on the inside with no damage. Another strong point for this deuce is the drop side bed. None of the sides are bent and they work fine. The seats are in great shape and the driver side has a suspension seat. The only thing I am not including in the sale of the truck are the LED headlights in the photograph. I do have a brand new set of stock lights I will install. Like I said before, this truck is my daily driver and it has not let me down. I really do not want to sell it but times are a little rough for us right now. I am only asking $5,500 for it.

Please call 706-984-0870 and leave a message.

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/cto/1659465929.html

Lonesome7.3
04-16-2010, 13:41
The truck sold, please delete.