PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the Quadzilla. Anybody else?

DURAMONSTER
11-17-2003, 23:19
In the 90 HP mode when going down the highway as soon as i go over 70 mph the truck starts cutting out really bad. Like bad enough that I thought I was running out of diesel. In the 50 HP mode it does not do that. And no codes either.

sdaver
11-18-2003, 03:57
I run the 215 stacked with the 145 attitude no problems.......have you checked the fuel filter? sounds like it might be alittle stopped up......dave

heartbeatcanada
11-18-2003, 04:37
Mine did the exact same thing in the 110 mode. Would have cruise set 115kms and go for half hour then all of a sudden like she ran out of fuel, coasted down to 100kms and slowly got back onto it and all was fine. It did this every time there was load on the truck. All other programs 215 included work flawless. I put it back to stock and then loaded the program again and all was fine. The symptoms were exactly like my old predator with the overboost code , but no code showed up. That was over amonth ago now and i ran in the 110 for a while to try and re-duplicate, but no show. She's back to 215 like it should be now. tongue.gif Later Jeremy

DURAMONSTER
11-18-2003, 20:16
sdaver, not a filter prob. To new. I hope.

heartbeatcanada, I havent tried it again after that once. But you gave me hope so Ill try it again.

Thanx Guys.