PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

papaglock
02-01-2010, 11:55
I changed the cooler lines on my 08'GMC 2500HD Duramax. I had them built by a professional hydraulic hose shop. Now it is throwing P0762 and P0700 Codes?! What would be in the area of the lines wiring wise that I may have damages or unplugged that would cause these codes? Also, is there any other reason these codes would have come up? I clear the codes and as soon as I try to accelerate, it throws the codes and seems like it goes into limp mode.

Any ideas? I used a professional Hydraulic shop to make the rubber parts of the lines that were leaking. The ID of the lines is a tad bigger than oem.

HELP!?

More Power
02-01-2010, 12:59
Reset the codes, then see if they return. My guess is that some amount of air migrated through the transmission after the line change - causing the trouble codes. Should be fine after running the engine for a short time. :)

Jim

papaglock
02-01-2010, 13:32
Reset codes 4 or 5 times. May be some dirt in the line?! Since I personally did not flush the lines, the shop that built my lines may have left something in there. P0762 indicates Shift Solenoid C stuck on!?

Is dropping the pan, valve body pretty straight forward? The solenoid is about $40.

Thanks.

Reset the codes, then see if they return. My guess is that some amount of air migrated through the transmission after the line change - causing the trouble codes. Should be fine after running the engine for a short time. :)

Jim

Dave.H
02-02-2010, 08:46
I doubt its the solenoid. The E valve itself is most likely stuck if you got debris in there.

Its not that hard to drop and pull apart if you are comfortable with it.