PDA

View Full Version : alldatadiy, Mitchell, eautomotive or other

Hubert
01-15-2010, 19:33
My subscription to Alldatadiy has runout. I liked it ok. It was pretty close to the same thing as the Helm manual(s) I have.

The Helm manual is ok but I don't like the index and have a hard time finding stuff sometimes. Then sometimes I can't go back and find something I had looked at much earlier.

Are any other online services better? I think Mitchell affiliated with Snapon has one and think there is something like eautorepair.

Anybody use one of these or another one that they will recommend. I would like something with bumper to bumper coverage similar to Helm but would like better graphics and organization. And the ability to add other cars later too.

suburbanK-2500HD
01-22-2010, 12:46
My subscription to Alldatadiy has runout. I liked it ok. It was pretty close to the same thing as the Helm manual(s) I have.

The Helm manual is ok but I don't like the index and have a hard time finding stuff sometimes. Then sometimes I can't go back and find something I had looked at much earlier.

Are any other online services better? I think Mitchell affiliated with Snapon has one and think there is something like eautorepair.

Anybody use one of these or another one that they will recommend. I would like something with bumper to bumper coverage similar to Helm but would like better graphics and organization. And the ability to add other cars later too.

Hi

i have used mitchell sometimes, and i think its very good.
Good pics, electric chemas, and a easy system to find stuff.

6.5TD Burb
01-25-2010, 21:43
I have full access to Mitchells on Demand. Not a big fan. There are some features that Alldata doesn't have that I like but overall I like Alldata better, though I'm not familiar with the DIY version of Alldata.