PDA

View Full Version : Drivers Seat Module?

siggy
03-20-2009, 16:05
I've had the flukey drivers seat for a while. forward moves the seat backwards, and back is forward. That, and the drivers-side seat Heat will not stay on more than a few seconds. There are a couple TSB out on this, so I took my out-of-warranty truck into the dealership for a Tech2 Reflash/reprogram of the seat module. (.4 hours per TSB).

$130 later, the forward/backward issue has beeen corrected but the seat heat is still on the fritz. Can anyone tell me the part # for to replace the module? I could not pull it up via gmpartsdirect.

Anyone have experience with this situation? If I replace the module, will it need a Tech2 flash in order
to function?

thanks!

DennisG01
03-21-2009, 11:34
Can't help with the problem, but did you try calling gmpartsdirect? I've had good luck in the past doing that.

DMAX63
08-02-2009, 21:51
Siggy,
I don't have the forward / backward seat adjustment problem that you mentioned but my heated drivers side seat will only heat for about 30 seconds or less. The weird thing is that the passengers seat will heat and stay heated until I try to turn my seat on then both seats will shut off! Have you figured it out? Do you know of any TSB about this? I would like to get this fixed before winter starts.
Thanks,

DMAX63 :confused: