PDA

View Full Version : tranny cooler line's redux..

spongebob
01-30-2009, 19:10
i cornered my local GM service writer at the grocery store..told him about my 2nd set of cooler lines are leaking again..he told me that GM told his dealership that they (GM) fixed the problem NOW..anyone believe this?

this would be on the 06 trucks..

christophersond
02-03-2009, 13:22
I don't believe much that comes from GM lately. I just had 3 lines replaced on my 07 Sierra Classic (30K miles) on January 17th. I mentioned the problem with these lines to the service advisor, and he had no clue what I was talking about. It took over a month to get the parts, and then nobody called to let me know they were in. The lines on my truck weren't leaking that much, but I am the type of person who hates to see an oil spot in my driveway.:D

spongebob
02-03-2009, 17:19
I don't believe much that comes from GM lately. I just had 3 lines replaced on my 07 Sierra Classic (30K miles) on January 17th. I mentioned the problem with these lines to the service advisor, and he had no clue what I was talking about. It took over a month to get the parts, and then nobody called to let me know they were in. The lines on my truck weren't leaking that much, but I am the type of person who hates to see an oil spot in my driveway.:D

im the same way ..cant stand any oil leaks..

didnt we have a member in here that worked on the assembly line for trucks??
he let me know when MY truck came through..maybe theres a record of the talk we had..ill search for it.

DmaxMaverick
02-03-2009, 21:00
im the same way ..cant stand any oil leaks..

didnt we have a member in here that worked on the assembly line for trucks??
he let me know when MY truck came through..maybe theres a record of the talk we had..ill search for it.

Howard (pontiac_m18) has done that for more than just a few folks. Haven't heard from him in a while.

mowjoe
02-04-2009, 16:09
Hey guys this is my first post and am in need of assistance
it appears that the tranny on my 01 dmax 2 wd 130k is dripping ,there is a bulletin on this sight addressing this but I need to know if there is anything I need to know about the removal of this allison transmisson any info would be greatly appreciated also this truck has terrible fuel economy 10 mpg any suggestions

spongebob
02-04-2009, 17:57
hey mow, welcome to the site..
hang in there, someone will be along shortly to help you out.