PDA

View Full Version : 6.5 Kennedy Gauge Package

JeffsJeep04
01-26-2009, 06:26
Full pillar pre-turbo. Never installed. I painted the pillar to match a tan interior and just never got around to installing it. Oil cooler lines are leaking now and that takes priority. These are the gauges made specifically for the 6.5 for Kennedy. 0-15psi on the boost gauge and the pyrometer has color coded zones that match up to these engines. I also have a boost bolt that makes hooking up the boost gauge a 10 minute ordeal, no drilling and tapping. I have over $300 into this setup between the package, the boost bolt, the paint, and some terminals to help wire it, and it's never been out of the box save for the pillar being painted. I've got it all boxed back up in the box I got it from kennedy in, all ready to go. $250 shipped to the lower 48.

JeffsJeep04
01-26-2009, 11:51
Sold pending payment :)

trbankii
02-02-2009, 07:12
Just got the delivery this morning. Everything is in good shape in original boxes. Even got the Kennedy ballpoint pen! :)

Many thanks, Jeff. Now I just have to find some time to get everything installed.

JeffsJeep04
02-02-2009, 07:18
Just got the delivery this morning. Everything is in good shape in original boxes. Even got the Kennedy ballpoint pen! :)

Many thanks, Jeff. Now I just have to find some time to get everything installed.

Haha, thought you'd like the pen :D