PDA

View Full Version : 22" Big Rig Wheels 10 Lug $3100

Burning Oil
08-19-2008, 20:24
Please see the link below for more info and pictures. I will cut & paste the same text here, but to see pictures you can email me or click the link. Thanks.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/802966540.html

Selling the wheels and tires off my 2005 Ford Super Duty Dually. These have been turned down to 22" to fit a much wider selection or tires. You can run these without any lift on the truck. The tires are in excellent shape and are Kumo brand tires. This is for all six ALLUMINUM wheels, tires and adapters.
The adapters have less than 50 miles on them. Before I installed them I had them sandblasted then I painted them with automotive paint (BASF piant).
Comes with everything you need to convert your Ford dually from 8 lug to the 10 lug semi tractor wheels.
I am selling these because I will be selling the truck and putting the stock wheels back on it.

If you are looking at these you most likely know how expensive these convertions are.
A set of wheels $2500, to turn each wheel down to 22" another $900 the tires $1000 +or- The adapters $800+, Thats $4700 and you still need lug nut covers ect...... I AM SELLING AT $3100.
Call 713 408 0423 Leroy PS. If you want theses wheels but have a Chevy or Dodge I can get the correct brand new adapters for $800