PDA

View Full Version : High Performance Exhaust

Kenneth
10-17-2007, 17:19
I am looking for a high performance exhaust. I looked at bully dog, heath diesel, kennedy, BD, and jardine exhaust systems. All are about the same price $350-500. I personally am more impressed with BD and Heath Diesel but I have seen a lot of people bought the Jardine exhaust, and am wondering how that performs. I also want to know what other's are running and how they like it.

DennisG01
10-18-2007, 05:11
I got the Jardine for only $289 a few years ago, that's why I have it. Try using the search function at the top of the page - this subject has just about been talked to death over the years and you'll find lot's of info.

Jochen Woern
10-18-2007, 11:40
I as well purchased the Jerry Jardine, Pinnacle Power Exhaust 4" inch system. Received it last week, but have not installed it yet.

I as well bought it because of the price. The same system from Heath will run you around 600 bucks, the Jardine cost me 285 dollars on eBay. I have received the system in good condition, fast and with no issues (but again, the system is not installed as of yet).

I searched on this site and asked for a lot of opinions, everyone that has the Jardine system responded to my post that they were satisfied with it, installation was easy and Jardine did respond and supported their system in case of issues/problems.

With all that said, I think it is probably the best system for the price and I will let you know how satisfied I am with it's performance once the system has been installed

Hope this helped.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Kenneth
10-18-2007, 12:15
Thanks. I don't know how soon I'll purchase my exhaust once I decide. I am trying to get my exhaust and air intake upgraded for now, to get some economy and power improvements, but am a little tight with money. So, trying to get quality parts without paying an arm and a leg requires researching my options extensively. Thanks again for the help. i think I will probably go with the pinnacle exhaust. I too have only heard good things.

Robyn
10-18-2007, 17:20
My DaHooooley has a Banks stinger system.
This setup is a 3-1/2 all the way and mine is setup without the Kitten.
The sound level is very modest and pleasant even under major power levels on a hard pull.

From what I have seen the Banks products are easy to install too.
Just a thought

Robyn

RT
10-18-2007, 20:28
I put a BD 4" system on my truck in '00. Its still there and still doing its job. Sounds good too. The wife knows I'm on my way since she can hear the rumble from 3 streets away. I don't hear it in the cab but apparently it resonates some..... RT

Kenneth
10-24-2007, 07:27
I just ordered the pinnacle 4" exhaust. Hopefully I will have it this Friday so I can install it on Sat. I will let you guys know when I install it. I am looking forward to getting it installed. Thanks again for all your imput.