PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone need a GM Discount Certificate?

nigeljones
04-02-2005, 10:15
If any one would be interested in GMS (General Motors Supplier)pricing for the purchase of a new GM vehicle. I would be able to offer two certificates a month to anyone.

You need to check with the dealer whether he will sell at the GMS price especially with regards to the D-Max as they are profitable to him.

You must be a serious purchaser as the certificate will be issued to you. If you change your mind then you have denied someone of that certificate.

If you follow the instructions in this link, http://www.imail.imrsvcs.com/UM/T.asp?A64.292.69.3.113818
you will be able to build your ideal vehicle and establish the GMS price. In the drop down list you need to select GMID Pricing.

It's my of saying thanks to the great help and encouragement that this site has provided. :D

[ 04-03-2005, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: nigeljones ]

Shad
04-02-2005, 10:46
Yeah there is some smart guys on this site, you know who you are ... That is a nice offer.

nigeljones
04-02-2005, 11:15
Shad

How are you making out with the smoke at start up.

I'm still chasing mine. Did your fuel injectors make a difference?

Shad
04-02-2005, 17:24
Still smokin
With a new pump and injectors my throttle response and fuel mileage improved and there is a definate louder "diesel rattle". But I am still chasing down the smoke at start up 1-2 minutes, less now that temps are warming up. I noticed when I place transmission in drive and idle in drive right after I start up it smokes less. I was wondering if it had to do with putting a load on the motor? Timing set next?

sorry if I posted off topic but I have been wondering also how your progress is going.