PDA

View Full Version : 95 k2500 4l80e

farmerherb
04-01-2005, 16:17
Okay Guys, This is a follow-up to my problem( trans. won't shift into forth, and at a stop will not shift back to first starts in second) I replaced the ignition switch(AC Delco) last night changed nothing! I have replaced the main computer the trans. linkage position sensor and now the ign. switch. I have purchased a solenoid kit(includes all the solenoids in the pan) and the manifold pressure switch. I plan to install them this weekend. Any other suggestions? I have also purchased a rebuild kit. If I thought it was worn out I would not waste anymore time. But I can't believe a inner hard part could be causing this shifting problem, can any of you?

DA BIG ONE
04-02-2005, 17:49
Originally posted by farmerherb:
Okay Guys, This is a follow-up to my problem( trans. won't shift into forth, and at a stop will not shift back to first starts in second) I replaced the ignition switch(AC Delco) last night changed nothing! I have replaced the main computer the trans. linkage position sensor and now the ign. switch. I have purchased a solenoid kit(includes all the solenoids in the pan) and the manifold pressure switch. I plan to install them this weekend. Any other suggestions? I have also purchased a rebuild kit. If I thought it was worn out I would not waste anymore time. But I can't believe a inner hard part could be causing this shifting problem, can any of you? Is it throwing codes?

Banging gears, or grinding?

If it is the manifold pressure switch that is bad the controller may not know what gear it is in causing all kinds of problems.