PDA

View Full Version : Injector Line set Part numbers

rameye
04-24-2007, 06:40
Looking for the part number for the injector delivery lines..(steel) Not having much luck on the gM parts direct catalog..

Mine are suspect...found 4 bad injectors...probably my fault by bending the lines to get the pump in and out...

I theorize that I cracked off some stuff in the lines and sent it to the injectors.

Thanks

DennisG01
04-24-2007, 07:06
I can't help with the actual numbers, but I can offer what I've done in the past with gmpartsdirect. I too have found you can't always find what you're looking for in their search engine. One thing to do is to just call a dealer and ask. The other thing is to e-mail gmpartsdirect and ask them for what you need. In the past, when I've done that, they e-mailed back a screen-shot of the parts catalog and the part number (that way you could see/verify you're getting the right thing). The screen shot is the same thing as the dealer's computer parts catalog - blue background with parts numbers on the left, white background with schematic on the right.

Hope this helps!

rameye
04-24-2007, 07:23
Thanks Dennis...I never had good luck with them getting back to me...you musta hit it just right..maybe I can try again

mkhagemann
04-24-2007, 20:49

rameye
04-26-2007, 07:10
very good thank-you