PDA

View Full Version : Best Injectors?

robertb6963
02-20-2007, 20:57
In your opinion what are the best injectors on the market for the 6.5?

TurboDiverArt
02-22-2007, 14:04
I think it depends on your application. If you are planning to make big HP then hi-pop's are probably your best option. If your application has only typical bolt-on's then save your money and get a good set of stock ones.

Art.

chickenhunterbob
02-23-2007, 08:26
The OEM injectors I removed were Bosch, the new ones I installed were Delphi.

Those are the names I hear most often, I don't know if one is better than the other, probably depends on who you listen to...

Kennedy
02-23-2007, 14:58
Bosch or Delphi are the major brands. When we reman our Hi flow Hi pops we use Bosch nozzles. For new std units it varies between Bosch and Delphi depening on cost more than anything.

TurboDiverArt
02-27-2007, 05:37
Bosch or Delphi are the major brands. When we reman our Hi flow Hi pops we use Bosch nozzles. For new std units it varies between Bosch and Delphi depening on cost more than anything.
Hey John,

Are the Bosch nozzles the better atomizing ones? Assuming better atomization gives better efficiency (mileage and performance) I for one would rather pay a little more for a better injector.

When you rebuild your hi-pop performance injectors do they have the same nozzle as the new Bosch ones? I think it