PDA

View Full Version : Opinions of Turbo Diesel Injection Indianapolis?

dieselrealtor
01-07-2007, 10:08
My father in law is coming into town from OK & plans to have some mods done to his F***, I used them a long time ago for Mitsu turbo rebuilds but I have no idea of their reputation or quality of work now.

Any thoughts, opinions or snide remarks are appreciated.

BiggR
01-07-2007, 10:31
I know a few people who've dealt with them and had good results, mostly Cummins owners though! I've always dealt with Scheid Diesel out of Terre Haute, these guys really know their stuff and work on all brands, just my .02!

Bigg R

AndyL
01-07-2007, 13:51
I know a few people who've dealt with them and had good results, mostly Cummins owners though! I've always dealt with Scheid Diesel out of Terre Haute, these guys really know their stuff and work on all brands, just my .02!

Bigg R

Bigg R, no offense, but I wouldn't buy anything from Schied! Every time I have ever called their prices are at least 20% more than Kennedy! A good friend had a performance cummins built, spent over 20K (no kidding) and they wouldn't honor it when it blew up in 4 months. I have personally talked with Dan Schied, and won't ever again! I live in Terre Haute and I have NEVER once hear a single good thing about them!

However, I do like to watch their rail run!

ronniejoe
01-07-2007, 14:20
I deal with TDI all the time. They do good work and are very helpful. Good shop in my opinion!

BiggR
01-08-2007, 15:28
Bigg R, no offense, but I wouldn't buy anything from Schied! Every time I have ever called their prices are at least 20% more than Kennedy! A good friend had a performance cummins built, spent over 20K (no kidding) and they wouldn't honor it when it blew up in 4 months. I have personally talked with Dan Schied, and won't ever again! I live in Terre Haute and I have NEVER once hear a single good thing about them!

However, I do like to watch their rail run!

I've bought alot of my parts from Kennedy (see my signature)and will agree his prices are cheaper! I have also ordered from Scheid and they seem like good folks and have been very helpful in answering questions for me in the past(pre DP membership), but I also know a lot of other people who have not had any problems dealing with them! So my opinion was based on that! No offense was taken, eventually no matter who you do business with, they have had a bad experience at some point or another , I guess that's why there is competition!!!!!