PDA

View Full Version : ATHS truck show, May 27-29, Fontana CA

Craig M
04-21-2004, 17:49
Details for this show in the "Events" area of this Forum section. Scrool down to the bottom from the opening page to find.

C.K. Piquup
04-22-2004, 17:57
Is this the national show location?I`m not currently a member,but have been in the past.We have a local chapter(Mason-Dixon)show in Frederick,MD coming up in May also.Not sure of the date,but can find out and post if any locals are interested.It is located at Grimes Truck Center(International Navistar dealer).There`s always a`69/`70ish GMC 4wd pu w/Detroit diesel swap there.Never talked to the owner,not sure of the model.

Craig M
04-23-2004, 15:23
Yes this is the National show. They rotate it every three years. West Coast, Central, East Coast. Different loation each rotation. Has been in Reno, Phoenix, Spokane, Portland and Sacramento here on the West coast over the last few cycles. Very big show. Entry is free and lots of trucks.

Craig M
05-11-2004, 08:47
Check in for the show is 2 weeks away. Price to attend is right, free!! Will be the best show on the West Coast for many a year. Do not miss it.

Craig M
05-25-2004, 15:21
Stopped by the Speedway today at Lunch (Tuesday). There are allready about 150 nice trucks there. Mostly diesel trucks so far, but a few gassers. Over 600 trucks are preregistered for the show. Weather looks to be nice, morning clouds to help keep the temperature down. Over 1000 trucks expected as well as Military, Construction, and hit and miss engines. Swap meet, auctin, and vendors also. If in the area do not miss. Parking and admission is FREE.

C.K. Piquup
05-26-2004, 02:50
Hey CraigM,How`s that VW diesel?How many miles on it?Get lots of pictures at that show.The national meet was in MD 15 or so years ago.I took slides,they turned out like you were there.That Peterbuilt ced-over demo was there.Ever seen it?It`s a fully operating miniature,not sure of the scale,neat!They`re all Neat.Have fun. CK

Craig M
05-30-2004, 20:34
Yes the VW was there. Let the wife drive it to the show. She was there helping me at the HCEA booth. Also had Detroit 671 powered crane and Mack ENDT673 powered 1956 H62 COE truck with rock crusher.