PDA

View Full Version : how about this?

panchosteam
10-10-2003, 14:34
Hi guys, can some body help me with some part numbers? i need to berify if this part number is correct:12556554 engine lift front bracket this is for a 6.5 td i need the brackets that hold the a/c and the power steering pump please help!
thank you .

whatnot
10-10-2003, 14:54
On mine, the AC and Power steering pump are on opposite sides of the engine. The AC bracket and vacuum pump are on one bracket and the alternator, belt spring tensioner and power steering pump are on the other.

EWC
10-10-2003, 16:29
Hey , I have one of those . The part number is cast right on it . This one has the AC comp. that bolts on from the top . We have a 2002 3500HD at work and this is the same bracket . Where are you ?

panchosteam
10-11-2003, 08:58
HI GUYS , THE BRACKETS THAT I NEED ARE OND THE DRIVER SIDE, AND YES THE COMPRESSOR MOUNTS FROM TOP, IM IN LONG BEACH CALIFORNIA I HAVE PICTURES OF THE ENGINE SHOWING WHERE THESE PARTS ARE LOCATED, THIS PICTURES ARE FROM AN OTHER ENGINE SAME AS THE ONE I HAVE, I SEE THAT THE ENGINE CAN BE PULL OUT FROM THIS BRACKET.
THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSES.

StephenA
10-11-2003, 11:48
I looked up your part on www.gmparts.com: (http://www.gmparts.com:)
GM PART # 12556554
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $108.94
OUR PRICE: $62.10
DESCRIPTION: BRACKET
But it still doesn't answer your question. Good reference though.
My 92 has Alt & PS on driver's side, A/C on passenger, no vacuum pump that I can find. If I had one, would it be on a pully on the serpentine belt? Is that where your vac pumps are? Vacuum actuation of the waste gate didn't occur till 94, so I'm preety sure I don't have a vac pump. I just don't know where to look.

whatnot
10-11-2003, 12:27
Did you try calling The diesel Depot (http://www.thedieselpage.com/vendors/avant.htm) to check on them? They probably even have used ones. They should be able to give you prices without part numbers.
I got a brand new crankshaft pulley for my 95 from them for almost half the price of gmpartsdirect. They have most parts available for these engines.