PDA

View Full Version : 06 Suzuki LTR 450 ATV for sale

madmatt
09-06-2006, 10:33
I'm selling my Like new w/ less then 10 hours on it 06 Ltr 450. I've broken my leg pretty badly and won't be able to race again (this bike has never been raced) I'm asking $7800 for it and I've got over $10'000 invested before adding in the gear. If interested you can call @ (812)267-0465 or email me @ mattwoertz@msn.com thanks for looking!

Hiper technology carbon fiber wheels front and rear
Maxxis Razr MX tires front and rear (1 ride on these tires and wheels)
Rath nerfs w/ heel guards

AC grab bar and front bumper

Denton steering dampner

Tag T-2 bars

Powermadd hand guards

Scott grips

RTC clutch lever

Pro Design kill switch

T&T parking brake block off plate

Yoshimura Full SS exhaust

Yoshimura Cherry bomb

Sano gas cap vent

Factory service manual

Two year extended Warrenty

Dyno sheet w/ AF read out showing RWHP w/ AF ratio

Size 36 Shift squadron pants, only wore twice

Same size Shift Recon pants, never worn

XL Shift Air strike jersey, worn twice

Medium Shift Strike gloves, worn twice

4 yr old Large Bell helmet (still in good cond.)

4 yr old size 9 or 10 Alpinestar Tech 8 boots ( still in great cond)

2 Pair Oakley googles w/ bags, tear offs, and spare lenses ( one pair only used twice)

Brand new never worn large Fox socks

All removed stock parts included. Most were removed before the quad was ever riden. The stock tires and wheel were only rode twice. The bike has only been rode three times other then just tinkering in the yard. the oil and filter has been changed twice by myself and the air filter cleaned once. The frame recall has been done so you won't have to worry about that either. The bike has never been wrecked, I did case a triple in Bowling Green, KY and break my leg though and thats why it's for sale.

cowboywildbill
09-06-2006, 12:48
Sorry to hear about your leg. Did you do it on an ATV? I shattered my leg real bad about 20 years ago on my kids three wheeler. It took them four hours of surgery to put my leg back together. It didn't really hurt that bad, but it sure takes a while to heal. I still have all of the plates and pins in.
I guess I learned the hard way about the old saying,
"YOU CAN'T BE A COWBOY ON SOMETHING WITH A MOTOR"
I hope you heal well and have a fast and speedy recovery.
Good luck on selling your Quad, looks like a great deal for someone.
Take care and God Bless.

madmatt
09-11-2006, 05:30
Yeah I did it on this quad. I broke my tibia plateau in 9 places and fractured my femur. I ended up w/ 2 plates, 1 rod, 2 bone grafts and 16 screws after 6.5 hours of surgrey. The first three surgens who saw me wouldn't touch it. Wish mine didn't hurt! It was so bad I went into shock as soon as it happened. Doc said it was like someone smashed my knee w/ a sledgehammer! Felt like it to.