PDA

View Full Version : Happy 6.5 owner

garre1tt
08-01-2006, 22:02
Just wanted to put a post on the site to say how happy I am with my two paid for 6.5 turbo diesel vehicles.

Although it seems like we all face continuous challenges I have never enjoyed an engine vehicle combination more.

I want to thank the Diesel Page for giving us this forum to get us though the challenges as well as those who pass on all their knowledge.

Thank you,
Michael D.

Chuck1
08-03-2006, 00:14
My 94 has been an great truck .She has taken us with our 25ft 5r across north america and back and forth a few times .I have all ways got it seviced every 3 mon or 5000kl .The chev dealer had a deal $280.00 life time oil change and sevice.I have never paid a dime in 6 years they even wash it and vacume it.The only trouble I had was the ECM on the pump .I was lucky I was at home when it went .I put it on a heat sink in front.Great truck

Rot Box
08-03-2006, 10:27
It must be the ability to pull a heavy load in the fast lane, or the turbo whistle echoing out of the strait pipe when hammering down, or mabey even the double digit no matter what milage, whatever it is I can't get enough :D