PDA

View Full Version : Accelerator Pedal Sensor / gmenor are you out there?

65-f100
11-16-2004, 17:45
Hey guys - I'm having trouble with my throttle sensor in the pedal. Wife had it hesitate and stumble a couple of times and cut off. "Check Throttle" light came on. Looked at the past posts and saw info. about drilling holes and cleaning. I tried this using electric contact cleaner and then blowing dry with air hose - now it's much worse. Hesitates all the time and light stays on. Don't know if I nicked something with the drill or what. Anyway - wanted to know if anyone had an extra pedal assembly lying around they needed to get rid of. Gmenor said he had one in an earlier post but it was from last year so don't know if it's still available. I need it pretty quick as we're supposed to be going out of town soon. Would be happy to pay reasonable cost +shipping. Thanks!

gmenor
11-17-2004, 04:32
I still got the petal if want you want it but, I am in California till Thursday evening. If you can send me your mailing address I'll send it out either FEDEX or UPS Friday. Here is my email address:

menorg@orau.gov
gmenor@aol.com

mklein
11-17-2004, 05:10
I have one from a 99 suburban. If you are interested, just let me know. I could overnight it today. Just make me an offer if you are interested.

65-f100
11-17-2004, 08:04
mklein - would love to get it. Not even sure what to offer - I think gmenor was just going to charge shipping. I'd be happy to pay some reasonable amount - but don't know what that is. Throw a # out and we'll talk - but would love it if you could overnight. Just email me directly at BradGiles@Allstate.com Thanks

CareyWeber
11-17-2004, 17:38
65-f100,

Where are you at in Columbia? I live just north east of the walmart on Garners Ferry.

Maybe we should get together both our trucks have about the same mileage.

I had some dieing/stumbling issues this past summer, but I got mine fixed.

Here is my email addy:
carey dot weber at us dot army dot mil
(no spaces)

Carey

gmenor
11-18-2004, 16:25
Brad,
Just reimbursh me for the shipping and we'll call it even.

George