PDA

View Full Version : color choice?

Buck
11-17-2003, 10:51
I would like the tan interior, but apparently for some stupid :confused: reason GM doesn't offer tan interior with Silver Birch exterior. Wasn't a problem on "older" trucks :rolleyes: Which leads me to the new Sandstone color :confused: I don't know if I like it though, kind of reminds me of the old sunset gold :eek:

Anyone have the new Sandstone color?
Also I have not seen a tan leather '04 yet! Is the tan interior the same as '01-'02?

sonofagun
11-17-2003, 13:12
Buck,

I got the light pewter with my silver birch '04 3500. I really like the color of this truck, partially because it changes with the light conditions from mostly silver to a golden silver.It is, however, more silver than gold in most lighting conditions and the light grey interior is, in my opinion a better choice.

Good luck,
Bob

Buck
11-18-2003, 10:31
Well don't that beat all tongue.gif The stealer told me tan wasn't available with Silver Birch:confused: Must be a GMC thing ;) Maybe light gray....Previous 3 trucks were dark charcoal, want something different.

BlueOx03
11-18-2003, 14:31
I saw a sandstone 04 GMC 3500 sitting in line to get out of Canada. neither myself or my copilot thought it looked god at all. It had the same tail lights as your current truck as well. Something about that color looks very fleetish. On the other hand, I hate silver on trucks and cars, but I love that new silver birch on the Sierra.

My $.02

Ox