PDA

View Full Version : Passenger Side Water Leak When Raining

mcmonroe
06-01-2005, 13:15
To All,

When going to lunch today -- a buddy that rode with me noticed a bunch a water pooled in the floor mat on his side of the truck. I would guess the amount to be about a cup of fluid.

There wasnt any thing obviously wrong such as a window down, a door slightly open, etc.

When I got home - I dried everything on the mat and let the truck sit outside in the rain. I went back out about an hour later and water was already down on the mat. The water is coming from up under the dash. In fact I could see some rusty areas when drops had dried and could see where some fresh water had splattered on some wires and whatnot.

Before I take the truck to the dealer -- would anyone have any ideas as to where exactly the water should be coming from? Is there a TSB on this? windsheild leak? wiper leak? etc?

Many thanks in advance,

Mark Monroe
Harrisburg NC
2004.5 LLY D/A CC 4x4

[ 06-01-2005, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Mark Monroe ]

DMAXED
06-02-2005, 17:10
I had the same problem with my 01 the dealer resealed the heater box to the firewall thats what I was told the problem was it cost me an hour and a half labor water leaks ars not covered by extened warranty.