PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Pontiac!

roegs
03-06-2003, 21:14
Just like my kids before Christmas, I've been pretty excited about my new '03 Sierra D/A thats been on order. The TPW was this week, and its been great to have Pontiac tracking it for me! I was starting to get a little concerned that it might not get built this week, and Pontiac was kind enough to do some further checking today, and left me a message on my answering machine that all was well. Its too bad my salesman is getting the commission, as Pontiac has been much more helpful.

As my dad used to say...its always a little smoother when you have a few connections. :D

pontiac_m18
03-06-2003, 21:21
ROEGS: here's an idea! Tell your salesman that you gave 1/2 of his commision to me & tell him I deserve it. See what he says to that??!! Howard :D :D :D

roegs
03-19-2003, 18:39
Just wanted to run this back up to the top for those who may be ordering a new truck. I picked up mine today, and it was a pleasure having Pontiac track it for me. He was able to track my vehicle from the plant, throgh all the rail stops, and to its final destination.

I'd encourage any new buyers to drop Pontiac a note..he is able to tell you exactly where your truck is, and adds a lot of fun to the ordering process. :D :D

DMAX Daddy
03-19-2003, 19:08
I still have the map for my Streets and Trips program of where my truck was as it crossed the country. I checked about every hour and posted the current location to my map. Talk about a kid in a candy store!

RATDOC
03-20-2003, 01:12
I'll second that motion!!!!
Pontiac gave me a shout yesterday to confirm that the truck was built and ready to ship, and he's gonna let me know the minute it hits the tracks.
Thanks again Pontiac!!!!!
Tom

steve700edgex
03-20-2003, 20:48
pontiac
what info do I need to get this info
ordered truck at stealer on 2/12/03 and I called them last week they said it was going to production on monday 3/17 would like to confirm

pontiac_m18
03-21-2003, 00:16
HI STEVE700EDGEX, & all you need to do is send me a e-mail with the S.O.N. & T.P.W. I might as well watch 2-4 instead of 1-2. E-mail me at: howard_m18@yahoo.com :D :D :D

TxDoc
03-22-2003, 22:54
Pontiac helped me greatly and I just wanted to say "thank you", again.

Barc
03-24-2003, 17:50
You're still at it, huh pontiac?? Good for you!! Howard tracked my early 01 for me - it's got 125,000 km on it now - maybe ready for a new one?? :D

I'll echo previous posts - thanks again Howard!! Keep up the good work - the "peasants" appreciate it!!! :D