PDA

View Full Version : Timbren Enhancement System

Rilo
03-03-2003, 06:56
Has anyone tried this (www.timbren.com) system? If so, what is your opinion? What was the cost?

IndigoDually
03-03-2003, 09:49
I have a set of them on my 3500HD and they work very well. I also plan on adding a set to the front of my 3500 to help with the sag when the plow is hooked up. Many here are using them with snow plows and they are working well.
I have priced them locally and they can be bought from AW Direct (www.awdirect.com). They list fronts and rears along with a set of heavy duty rears for tow truck applications, those are the ones I have in the rear of my truck. They do help with the sag and with the sway, especially with 4-5 tons of stone in the bed.
The fronts sell for $146.95 and the standard rears are the same.

John

JF
03-03-2003, 17:29
I recently installed a set on the front. It helps quite a bit with snow plow on vehicle. With no plow, can hardly notice a difference in ride. smile.gif

heartbeatcanada
03-03-2003, 18:03
I just installed a set in the front of my truck last friday. I did have the torsion bar cranks up 6 turns and it did help when the plow was on, but the ride without the plow on suffered. It snowed sunday and got to see how they where going to work. I can say i am very impressed with the product. I put the timbrens in and turned the torsion bars back down to stock level. Seems to be about the same with the torsion bars cranked, but back to the cadillac ride it had at stock form. I think i am still going to give the torsion bars 2 turns as i like the front sittin level with the back. You shouldn't be dissapointed, as i'm fussy about how things work. They cost me $177 canadian.