PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY CLOCK

RustyRoss
05-06-2002, 08:16
For the past few days, every time I start the truck, th clock has reset to a different time. Anyone else had this problem? :mad:

hoot
05-06-2002, 09:09
Radio will get replaced under warranty.

Others have had the same problem and that was the fix.

jeb
05-06-2002, 09:51
Mine did that a few times when it was new. I figured I'd have to have the radio replaced but it stopped doing that. Hasn't happened for months now.

AlaskaDmax
05-06-2002, 09:55
Yeah, mine does it too...also skips tracks on the CD and will not eject sometimes...Just made an appointment for next week.

[ 05-06-2002: Message edited by: AlaskaDmax ]</p>

AlaskaDmax
05-15-2002, 09:29
Took the truck in Monday. I told the service rep that the clock would change time on its own, the cd player sometimes will not eject my cds, sometimes will not go to the next song, sometimes will not go to the previous song....all intermittent....

They kept the truck all day and "couldn't duplicate the problem".

No SH*t, I was pretty peeved. I thought I was going to have to break out the dictionary and explain intermittent.

They said that the warranty underwriter did not want to replace the stereo because something else might be wrong and that they didn't want to waste money...so I said "really, I paid $42,500 for what?"...they said they will call me when the new stereo comes in.

Note....they said that the onstar wires sometimes get pinched under the front seat, which can cause stereo malfunctions...