PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Booster Harness kit.

Cliffee
04-07-2004, 18:40
Has anyone installed this headlight harness kit from Diesel Services Group? I have an 03 Silverado and wonder how much of an improvement they really offer. I read the Diesel Page review but that was performed on an older vehicle and I wonder how much I will gain with a newer truck?

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

Mudflap
04-08-2004, 07:35
I installed the kit from Kennedy Diesel. It was top quality and easy. You will see the biggest difference with high powered lights like PIAA or Hella. Most people will tell you to stay away from the Hella bulbs. Iwould suggest contacting Kennedy before you do anything.

motovet
04-08-2004, 11:19
What Mudflap said. I have the JK harness and run higher wattage. STILL one of my favorite upgrades.

DMAXED
04-08-2004, 17:09
I also have the kennedy harness and sylvania silverstars and I am real with it , very well put together system.

JimWilson
04-10-2004, 14:35
My harness isn't made by Kennedy, but it seemed to be pretty good. With the PIAA Extreme Whites I have some pretty powerful headlights now.

chrisinkanata
04-11-2004, 04:55
I have had my Kennedy kit installed for some time now and am extremely pleased with it. When I got it, I purchased the then available Phillips Rallye Bulbs. They are great and lasted about a year. I tried some Hella bulbs and one of them lasted about a week, and the other about 10 days. A little research led me to Diesel Services Group where they sell the Phillips Rallye bulbs again. The link is below.

Chris

http://www.dieselservices.com/webstore/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=42&CFID=217993&CFTOKEN=83840007