PDA

View Full Version : Gotta thank you all

kendall69
03-03-2004, 10:03
You guys, Gals, and others, all helped me decide on a GMC 3500 4x4 Duramax Crew Cab with everything including the kitchen sink. Well xm radio, and entertainment center, and leather anyway.

I gotta tell ya, the 2004 is sooooo much smoother than the 2003 I test drove. The trany on the 2003 sctually kicked when it shifted, and the 2004 shifts like a Lexus.

Anyway, thanks for all your help in guiding me in the right direction.

Don't ask what I paid, unless throught the nose means anything to you.

Aluminator
03-03-2004, 15:23
Kendall69,

Welcome!! I am glad to hear you like your new truck. I have another week and my 04 will be here to replace my 01. Now if I don,t read any bad stuff I will be even more happy! Not sure where your home town is but it has to be north of me. Enjoy!!!!!

Dennis

kendall69
03-03-2004, 17:03
Thanks Dennis, I don't think you will read anything "bad" about these bad boys. I was like you the time waiting and reading all the problems were killing me, but three minutes behind the wheel will make it all go away. I can't stress enough how smooth and how much power, along with how quick this truck is.
If you are going to get a line-x and I'm sure you will call Don at 714-647-9322. Out of all the dealers I talked to this was the only guy who knew what he was talking about.
Safe driving